EVERY JOURNEY THROUGH PARKINSON’S DISEASE IS UNIQUE
No matter your path, we can help you navigate it.
Join us for our upcoming speaker series on Parkinson’s disease, awareness, and healthy living. In partnership with the Parkinson’s Foundation and hosted by the Jordan River Health Campus at The Farms at Bailey Station, this informative series is designed to give you insight and answers regarding the second most common neurodegenerative disease.
Rehabilitation at Jordan River
Our rehabilitation program offers both inpatient and outpatient services that are rooted in a focus on overall wellness and designed to get patients back to their lives as quickly and fully as possible. At The Farms, we offer a range of orthopedic, cardiac, respiratory, and neurological rehabilitation programs overseen by our experienced medical staff.
Occupational therapy is all about improving task-specific capabilities. This includes tasks like bathing and other personal hygiene, getting dressed, and more.
Our speech program focuses on stimulating the brain in a variety of ways to help improve memory preservation and communications, all in an effort to enhance daily living skills.
This program is designed to improve physical capabilities including strength, flexibility, and balance. Improving any and all of these areas helps improve life on a daily basis and reduces the risk of injury from falls.
The Therapy Center
At a full 4,300 sq. ft., our Therapy Center offers a comprehensive array of exercise and therapy equipment designed to improve physical mobility in a way that encourages safety and independence. At the heart of it all—literally—is our “Heart and Sole” track. This walking loop brings a creative touch to any therapy program.
Adjacent to the indoor therapy center, the therapy garden offers even more therapy options, including a putting green. It’s also just a beautiful spot to relax for a moment and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine during a therapy session.
Therapy Services and Features
- 24-hour emergency response
- Personal assistance with daily activities
- Medication management
- Daily housekeeping with daily bed-making
- Scheduled transportation
- Restaurant-style dining with three chef-prepared nutritious meals daily, including healthy snacks and beverage services 24 hours a day
- Daily wellness programs, including health and fitness programs, entertainment, and group outings
- Full-service Beauty and Barber studio
- All utilities included except telephone, cable, and internet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in common areas for residents and guests