A smart decision for a lifetime.
LifeCare really is one of the smartest, most comprehensive planning tools available to today’s seniors. LifeCare at The Farms isn’t just about getting higher levels of care when you need them in the future (though that is an important benefit). The benefits of LifeCare start from your very first day here.
- Predictable monthly fees protect you from future increases in healthcare costs
- Peace of mind of knowing your future care needs are taken care of
- Remove burden from children or family to make health decisions for you
- Couples stay close: all levels of care are right here on The Farms campus
- Multiple contract options, up to 90% refundable
- Potential tax benefits from monthly service fee*
- Lifetime maintenance-free living
* consult your financial or tax advisor
Comprehensive Care. One Campus.
Access to higher levels of care is great. But with Jordan River Health Campus right here as part of The Farms campus, no matter what you need you’ll remain close to the friends and staff you’ve come to know and love. This is especially important for couples that may need different levels of care. Each can get exactly the care they need while remaining close to each other.
Predictable costs, outstanding care
As we age and our needs change, LifeCare takes care of the two most important aspects of healthcare: access and cost. LifeCare at The Farms means you and your family won’t have to worry about when and where to find care in the future—all Farms residents have priority access to any level of care they need, right here on our campus. And when it comes to the ever-rising cost of healthcare, Farms residents rest easy knowing that all level of care at The Farms come with predictable, steady fees that aren’t subject to the whims and changes of the healthcare market.