The vision for The Farms
Our goal for The Farms at Bailey Station was simple: create a community for seniors that is warm and welcoming, and offers a first-class level of luxury, service, and stunning design throughout the campus. In June of 2022, this dream was realized as we officially welcomed our first residents. Today, we continue to grow and feel that The Farms is truly a special place for residents and staff alike—a place where fine people enjoy the finer things in life and have fun doing it.
The RCA mission
The Farms at Baily Station is a member of the Retirement Companies of America (RCA) family. For nearly 40 years, RCA has been known and respected locally and nationally for its faith-based servant leadership culture, as shown in their mission: To faithfully serve our residents by offering them security for life, excellence in all we do, respect for individual differences and a vibrant lifestyle in an enriching environment.
- Dr. James Latimer, Chairman and Board Member, Pastor, Redeemer Evangelical Church, Kirby Pines Resident
- Rudy Herzke, President, Owner Herzke Insurance
- Bill McGaughey, Vice President and Board Member, Retired Executive Vice President, Trustmark Bank, Farms Garden Home Resident
- Berry Terry, Secretary/Treasurer, Minister and Retired Air Force, Kirby Pines Resident
Board of Directors
- Cindy Cox, Retired Business Owner and Collierville Community Leader
- John Farris, Partner, Farris Bobango Attorneys at Law
- Cindy Reaves, Partner, SR Consulting LLC
- Charles S. Trammell, Jr., President
- Michelle Trammell-Vincent, Executive Vice President
- Tim Cox, Senior Vice President of Finance
- Mike Kelly, Vice President of Finance
- John McElderry, Vice President of Operations
- Annette Marlar, Director of Medical Services, Human Resources, and Dementia Comfort Specialist, RCA
The Farms at Bailey Station Team
- Jesse Sias, Executive Director
- Nik Dunn, Manager of Resident Experience
- Bailey Kregel, Resident Programs Director
- Michael Butorac, Director of Culinary Services
The Jordan River Health Campus at The Farms at Bailey Station
- Judy Collins, Healthcare Services Sales Director
- Shantanel Sampson, Assisted Living Manager
- Lisa Shurden, Community Outreach Liaison
- Brian Lancenese, Administrator
The Farms leadership
With over 25 years’ experience in senior living operations and management, Jesse brings a wealth of leadership experience to The Farms at Bailey Station, where he oversees all aspects of the retirement community. Prior to joining The Farms, Jesse held leadership roles including Associate Executive Director and Executive Director at The Buckingham Continuing Care Retirement Community in Houston, TX, and The Barrington of Carmel Life Plan Community in Carmel, IN, respectively. Jesse earned a bachelor’s degree in health care administration from the University of Houston and is a licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
HEALTHCARE SERVICES SALES DIRECTOR
Judy brings over 15 years of leadership and management expertise to The Farms at Bailey Station. Her diverse professional background includes experience in such areas as medical administration, franchise administration, human resources, sales, marketing, and public relations. Prior to joining The Farms, Judy served as Director of Business Development for Southern Healthcare Solutions in Collierville.