The vision for The Farms
Our goal for The Farms at Bailey Station was simple: create a community for seniors that is warm and welcoming, and offers a first-class level of luxury, service, and stunning design throughout the campus. In June of 2022, this dream was realized as we officially welcomed our first residents. Today, we continue to grow and feel that The Farms is truly a special place for residents and staff alike—a place where fine people enjoy the finer things in life and have fun doing it.
The RCA mission
The Farms at Baily Station is a member of the Retirement Companies of America (RCA) family. For nearly 40 years, RCA has been known and respected locally and nationally for its faith-based servant leadership culture, as shown in their mission: To faithfully serve our residents by offering them security for life, excellence in all we do, respect for individual differences and a vibrant lifestyle in an enriching environment.
- Dr. James Latimer, Chairman and Board Member, Pastor, Redeemer Evangelical Church, Kirby Pines Resident
- Rudy Herzke, President, Owner Herzke Insurance
- Bill McGaughey, Vice President and Board Member, Retired Executive Vice President, Trustmark Bank, Farms Garden Home Resident
- Berry Terry, Secretary/Treasurer, Minister and Retired Air Force, Kirby Pines Resident
Board of Directors
- Cindy Cox, Retired Business Owner and Collierville Community Leader
- John Farris, Partner, Farris Bobango Attorneys at Law
- Cindy Reaves, Partner, SR Consulting LLC
- Charles S. Trammell, Jr., President
- Michelle Trammell-Vincent, Executive Vice President
- Tim Cox, Senior Vice President of Finance
- Mike Kelly, Vice President of Finance
- John McElderry, Vice President of Operations
- Annette Marlar, Director of Medical Services, Human Resources, and Dementia Comfort Specialist, RCA
The Farms at Bailey Station Team
- Jeff Walrond, Executive Director
- Mary Cross, Sales and Marketing Director
- Nik Dunn, Manager of Resident Experience
The Jordan River Health Campus at The Farms at Bailey Station
- Lesley Wilkerson, Healthcare Administrator
- Judy Collins, Healthcare Services Sales Director
- Shantanel Sampson, Assisted Living Manager
- Lisa Shurden, Community Outreach Liaison
The Farms leadership
An experienced administrator of retirement communities and senior health services throughout the Carolinas and Virginia, Jeff brings his wealth of experience to Tennessee and The Farms at Bailey Station, where he oversees all aspects of the community. He joins The Farms from PruittHealth Moncks Corner in Moncks Corner, S.C., where he led a large skilled nursing facility. With the distinction of being The Farms’ very first executive director, Jeff is honored by the opportunity to be a part of a community that will set the standard for retirement living in the Mid-South—and the nation.
HEALTHCARE SERVICES SALES DIRECTOR
Judy brings over 15 years of leadership and management expertise to The Farms at Bailey Station. Her diverse professional background includes experience in such areas as medical administration, franchise administration, human resources, sales, marketing, and public relations. Prior to joining The Farms, Judy served as Director of Business Development for Southern Healthcare Solutions in Collierville.
SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
Mary brings nearly 30 years’ sales and marketing experience in the hospitality industry to The Farms at Bailey Station as its Sales and Marketing Director. Prior to joining The Farms, Mary served as Regional Director of Sales/Area Sales Manager for One Lodging Hospitality/Aimbridge Hospitality in Oklahoma City, OK and Amarillo, TX. Additionally, Mary has served in a number of leadership roles for leading hotel chains throughout the midwestern and eastern United States.
DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE
John brings his over 20 years’ experience in Maintenance Management to The Farms at Bailey Station. During that time, he has worked in a range of industries, including healthcare and senior living, as well as for luxury residential developments. Prior to joining The Farms, John served as Maintenance Engineer at Mission Health in Gallaway, Tennessee.